NGC is the hub for GPU-optimized software for deep learning, machine learning, and HPC. It’s designed specifically for data scientists, developers, and researchers. Advantages include:
- Accelerate Time-to-Solution: NGC accelerates productivity with easy-to-deploy, optimized AI frameworks and HPC application containers.
- Simplify AI Adoption: NGC lowers the barrier to AI adoption by alleviating the need for expertise, time, and compute resources with pre-trained models and workflows that have best-in-class accuracy and performance.
- Run with NVIDIA GPUs Anywhere: Run software from NGC on-premises, in the cloud, and edge or using hybrid and multi-cloud deployments. NGC software can be deployed on bare metal servers or on virtualized environments.
- Deploy NGC Software with Confidence: Enterprise-grade support for NGC Ready systems provides direct access to NVIDIA's experts, minimizing risk and maximizing system utilization and user productivity.
NGC software runs on a wide variety of NVIDIA GPU-accelerated platforms, including
- NGC-Ready servers for edge and data center
- NVIDIA DGX™ Systems
- Workstations with NVIDIA TITAN and NVIDIA Quadro® GPUs
- Virtualized environments with NVIDIA vComputeServer
- Top cloud platforms.
NGC provides a range of options to accommodate various levels of AI expertise. Users can quickly deploy AI frameworks with containers, get a head start with pre-trained models or model training scripts, and use domain specific workflows and Helm charts for the fastest AI implementations.