Koi Computers is working overtime to accommodate the volume of last minute quick quote requests for HPC servers, clusters and workstations offered through 2GIT, SEWP V, GSA and NITAAC CIO-CS.
Aug. 31, 2021 CHICAGO — As the end of the federal fiscal year approaches, Koi Computers is working overtime to accommodate the volume of last minute quick quote requests for HPC servers, clusters and workstations offered through 2GIT, SEWP V, GSA and NITAAC CIO-CS.
Now through Sept.30th, Koi Computers will have extended hours to help close end-of-fiscal-year business for a complete range of HPC hardware and software solutions.
Koi Computers has been working with the federal government since 1995 and has a strong past performance and CPARS record. Advantages of ordering from Koi Computers include:
- ISO 9001:2015 certified and 3rd party audited to ensure quality assurance and customer satisfaction
- O-TTPS 1.1.1 (ISO/IEC 20243:2018) Self-Assessed Certified for Product Integrity and Supply Chain Security
- An excellent on-time, on-budget, high-acceptance track record
- Expansive portfolio of satisfied customers and excellent CPARS
- Competitive pricing backed by outstanding performance, reliability and support
- Quick turnaround quotes
- Can quote over 200 vendors and consolidate multi-vendor quotes
Koi Computers contract vehicles and contract numbers include:
- 2GIT: BPA No.: 47QTCA21A001N
- GSA Schedule: GS-35F-0488U
- SEWP V Group A: NNG15SD50B
- NITAAC CIO-CS: HHSN316201500039W
Koi Computers Federal Business Development Manager Catherine Ho said, “Since this is our 26th year working with federal contract buyers, we understand the requirements they have for a streamlined process and fast turnaround time without cutting corners on the quality and performance we are known for.”
With Intel’s launch of their 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, the latest Intel Solutions are now available on Koi Computers’ contracts. Koi Computers, a 2021 Intel Titanium Partner and Intel HPC Data Center Specialist, has extensive experience integrating a wide range of Intel Data Center Solutions. Leading-edge Intel data center solutions available for quick quote include the following and much more:
- Server platforms supporting the new 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- Intel Optane Persistent Memory 200 Series delivering a unique combination of large capacity and support for data persistence
- Intel Optane SSDs providing unprecedented storage performance–Intel 3D NAND SSDs combine high capacity with affordability
- Intel Ethernet Network Adapters enabling agility within the data center to deliver cost-effective and efficient services
For more information visit: https://koicomputers.com/intel-federal-end-of-year-campaign/. Koi Computers has been headquartered in Greater Chicago since 1995.